Registration for admission in River Valley School commences in the month of December every year. Entry level is Std I, Std VI and Std XI. However, few admissions are allowed in all classes up to Std IX depending of availability of seats and transfer cases. Admission in River Valley School is open to all who fulfil and qualify the admission criteria.
- • There is no written test or interview for Nursery and KG classes. However, there will be an informal introduction with the child and his parents.
- A written test in Maths, English and Hindi of the level of the applicant’s previous class is compulsory to test the child’s knowledge for the class for which admission is sought.
- An interview is held for the candidates who qualify at the written test. Parents/Guardians must accompany their wards at the time of oral test.
- Age for admission to different classes(on 31 march) is as mentioned below:
Nursery 3 Yrs ± 6 months
KG 4 Yrs to 5 Yrs
Std I 6 Yrs ± 6 months
And so on…..
Note : Certificate of age proof is required at the time of admission.
Parents/Guardians are required to submit the following documents at the time of admission.
- Duly filled in admission form
- Three passport size photographs
- Original copy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of the mark sheet/report card of previous class
Admission Form & Prospectus
Parents/Guardians seeking admission of their wards in the school are required to obtain Application form and Prospectus against payment of Rs 300/- either at school office or by post by sending a demand draft drawn in favour of Principal, River Valley School, SBI Panhana Branch, Begusarai, Bihar with a self addressed envelop to Principal, River Valley School, Anand Vihar, Institutional Area, Begusarai 851 218. Registration form for admission can also be down loaded from the school website and submitted online.